If you are involved in an accident or your vehicle gets damaged we will manage the accident process for you, keeping you mobile while your vehicle is being repaired.
If your company uses our Accident Management service please call the FMG 24/7 contact centre on 0844 3221553 in the event of an accident.
If your company does not use our Accident Management service or you require some information about it please call the FleetEurope Operations Team on 01494 435055.
Important Driver information – If you are involved in an accident remember to:
- Call the 24-hour helpline on 0844 3221553.
- Inform the call centre if the emergency services are required.
- Warn your fellow motorists to ensure the area of the incident is safe.
- Do not admit liability.
- Obtain details of all parties involved including Name, contact number, address, insurer details, policy number, vehicle make and model, and registration number.
- Take photos of the accident scene if possible – 5 areas around the vehicle.
- Take an image of the location e.g. street reference or sign post.
- Obtain details of any possible witnesses including Name, contact number and address.
- The helpline will take down the relevant details of the incident.
- The helpline will arrange recovery of the vehicle if it’s not roadworthy.
- If the vehicle is not roadworthy it will be taken directly to a repair centre.
- You will be taken back to your home if this is convenient.